Who we are
The Women's & Children's Hospital Foundation Inc is the official charity of the Women's & Children's Hospital in Adelaide, South Australia.
We fund a wide range of initiatives including:
- Purchasing vital medical equipment for the Hospital
- Supporting world class research
- Improving patient facilities
- Funding scholarships and fellowships for young scientists and clinicians
- Promoting preventative health measures
- Public education on child & women’s health issues
- Arts in Health programs
Since the Foundation was established in 1989, we have supported the Hospital with in excess of $20 million to improve facilities, purchase state-of-the-art equipment and fund life-saving research.
We are committed to ensuring that children and their families have access to the very best in medical care and support services at a time when they need it most.
And that's why we need your help.
Your support will ensure that we can continue to make a difference for South Australian women, babies and children, now and into the future.
The best possible health care for the Community served by the Women’s and Children’s Hospital.
Working in partnership with the Women’s & Children’s Hospital to realise community and donor expectations by investing in the best possible:
· Equipment & facilities
· Hospital environment
· Research and education supporting clinicians
1. Inspiring our community to invest in health care and medical research at the Women’s and Children’s Hospital.
2. Demonstrate outstanding governance from building relationships with donors through to investment in the Women’s and Children’s Hospital.
3. Partner with the Women’s & Children’s Hospital to facilitate the provision of advanced equipment & facilities, research & education & programs to assist in creating a positive hospital environment.